To remove a Linkedin Connection, click the Connections link on top of the page, then click Remove Connections link on top right coner.
Then you will see the Remove Connections toolkit, here you can remove any connection and even bulk remove.
If you want to block a connection in addition to remove it from your contacts, here is the way:
- Navigate to your connection’s profile page, Hover over the big Send a Message button.
- In the drop down menu, select the last one: Block or report
- In the popup window, select Block, and confirm. that’s it!
Block XXX so that:
- You won’t be able to access each other’s profiles on LinkedIn
- You won’t be able to message each other on LinkedIn
- If you’re connected, you won’t be connected anymore